Friday, October 7, 2011

Campaign 2012: Sound bites and updates from October 7, 2011

Mitt Romney has a simple answer for U.S. economic woes: spend more money on weapons. His words at The Citadel today: "I will focus on rebuilding America’s economy. I will reverse President Obama’s massive defense cuts." Wow, that was easier than I thought. Wonder why somebody else hasn't thought of the same thing?

Whatever you do, don't vote for a Mormon: "I think Mitt Romney's a good, moral man, but those of us who are born again followers of Christ should prefer a competent Christian," said Robert Jeffress, pastor of the First Baptist Church of Dallas (via CNN). Jeffress also says that Mormons are a "cult." If you're reading my Blog in Salt Lake City, please spare me a nasty Comment. I'm just the messenger.

Say it isn't so, Joe? VIP Biden opines: "Sure, the GOP could beat us next year!" Now he'll have to report to the Boss' office Monday morning for a little explaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment